Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 09:37:25 -0400
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: whiteboard and pesty linux fanatics

> I wish that the next whiteboard can institute filters so that pestereous
> users don't have access to the whiteboard.
>
> So we don't forget the most recent linux pest is:
>  louie@whizzo.transsys.com

You are mistaken; the linux comment was there the very first time that
I launched wb on the FreeBSD lounge multicast "channel".  From what I
can tell, toggling off individual participants, it came from
146.186.130.8, and not me.

The only multicast traffic you ought to see from me is NTP with a TTL
of 64 and whatever wb sources to announce participants.  Oh, and there
is an orange line on the 3rd page of the FreeBSD wb that belongs to
me, too.

louie