Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 00:46:40 +0100
From:      Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec@42.org>
To:        "Eugene M. Kim" <astralblue@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Splash screen for 3.0-CURRENT!

On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 11:37:53PM -0800, Eugene M. Kim wrote:

> (Directed from -current)
>
> Isn't now a good time for a ``FreeBSD splash screen contest?'' :-) :-]

While probably not applicable for others, this is what we use here:
http://www.pi.musin.de/~sec/kommsrvlogo.gif (also there as .bmp)

It's the splashscreen on "Kommunikationserver" which is a smallis box
with 2.2-STABLE, squid, apache, bind. An ethernet card and an isdn-card
with bisdn and ipfilter/nat on it. We give it to schools in the
Munich/Germany area so they have an easy no-hassle way to access the
internet.

CU,
    Sec
--
McAffee gibt's wohl für FreeBSD.  Der soll auch versteckte Viren in
/sbin/init finden. :-)) - Joerg Wunsch am 21.8.97 in de.comp.os.bsd