Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 1995 05:30:01 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Proposal 5: utils -> misc

The category "utils" has never lived up to its expectation where
people put in all sort of useful utilities -- in fact, most of the
things in the ports tree is a great utility in one way or another! :)

And this naming is confusing at best, so I suggest changing it to
"misc".  That way it will be much clearer that it's not really a
category on its own right, but sort of a "catch-all" for things that
don't really belong elsewhere (and looking at the current population,
this is what they exactly are).

We can also move games/astrolog in accordance to Andrey's old
complaint. :)

Satoshi