Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:29:29 +0530
From:      "Chetna Kohli" <missmahak@gmail.com>
To:        <java@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   I want to import Products

Hi
=20
1. We can get ready to buy clients for your products. We can bring such =
people, who are searching at google for following
keywords. They are ready to buy clients and they are searching these =
products to make a purchase. If they reach at your
site at this time, chances are very great that your site can make a sale =
to them.=20

keywords:=20

exporter of india
indian exporter
exporter from india
india's exporter
exporter of abc (abc is your product name)
abc exporter
abc manufacturer
indian abc exporter

2. We also offer you a 7 Days free trial. Get your free trial at =
http://www.yesiwillbuy.com/free-trial.htm?chetna

=20
3. For any further information, please let me know. I will be happy to =
help you. You can call at my=20
US marketing phone number at +1-727-565-1339 or you may call me at India =
at +91-93122-88917.
Or you can send me direct email. I usually reply emails within few =
hours. Please send us your contact
phone number and your desired time, and we will call you to help you =
with your first order.=20

regards

Miss Chetna(Certified by GOOGLE as Certified Google Adwords =
Professional)
Suggest Your Friends to Use - FREE Trial - No Obligation 7 Days Google =
Trial -=20
Start Getting Leads within 24 Hours for Your Products/Services
http://www.yesiwillbuy.com/free-trial.htm?Chetna =20
Jan16-08