Date:      Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:41:13 +0200
From:      Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu>
To:        Anders Nordby <anders@fupp.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Filtering jail IP traffic

Anders Nordby wrote:
> IP traffic from one jail to another jail, arrives on destination jail on
> lo0 having the destination jails IP as source IP. Why not the source
> jail's IP address?
> How can I filter traffic from one jail to another, using ipfw of ipf?
AFAIK (at least with pf), you can't really filter on loopback
interfaces. Last time I tried, I could not filter on TCP or UDP ports,
filtering from and to IP and protocol worked.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Adopt a directory on our free software   phone @work: +361 371 3536