Date:      Fri, 5 May 2000 00:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Tommy=20Hallgren?= <thallgren@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Cc:        John Neffenger <john@volano.com>, Christian Murray <christianmurray@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Fwd: Re: Benchmark

Sorry for sending two mails, but somehow the entire body of the mail got lost.

Regards, Tommy

Hi Java-oids!

Could someone with experience of any of those JIT's mentioned below guide
John?

Also, if you have experience of using Linux JDK's like the Blackdown port,
TowerJ or IBM's JDK, under FreeBSD's Linuxator, a few words about how it went
would be appreciated.

Regards, Tommy

=====