Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:13:28 -0000
From:      "InvictaNet Customer Support" <support@invictanet.co.uk>
To:        "Freebsd-ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: sendmail

I now have smtp auth (sendmail 8.11.1)fully working, I think this is the way
to try if you can because mail will go straight away instead of having to
pop first to get into the database, then sending a second time (i think most
clients send then receive)

Martyn Routley
InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk
mailto:info@invictanet.co.uk
phone: 0870 7402252
fax: +44 (0)1233 334001