Date:      Sun, 5 Jul 1998 00:15:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@hobby.digiware.nl>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   adding to sysctl env.

Hi,

I'm trying to add things to the sysctl environment, and I thought to take
a simple step first:
	make a debug.switch for the vlink module.
So I added:
----
/*
 *  For the vlink module debugging
 */
static int vlinkxlatedebug = 0;
SYSCTL_INT(_debug, OID_AUTO, vlinkxlate, CTLFLAG_RW, &vlinkxlatedebug, 0,
"");
----
expecting to see it apear in my sysctl -a output.

But guess what: I didn't. :-{

Now I've been grepping my feed off, but I can not seem to be able
to find any other information on how to do this.
I've studied the "equal" debug.vfscache, but I'm still missing the clou.

--WjW