Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:47:43 -0600
From:      Joseph Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   restart jailed apache from host machine

Is there a way to restart a jailed apache from the host machine - by
host, I mean the physical machine that the jail is installed on. I have
3 jails and need to restart each of their apache processes when I have
processed their log files. The log files are processed by a script on
the main machine. Any ideas? I tried using the full path
(/usr/jail/xx.xx.xx.xx/usr/local/sbin/apachectl), but that didn't work. Thanks,

Joe