Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 1998 09:36:33 -0600
From:      "Darrin R. Woods" <dwoods@netgazer.com>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   spammer problem - help!

I have had a problem over the last month or so of someone using our
mailer-daemon to send spam email to myself as well as users on our net.

My sendmail is running on freebsd and I've applied all of the spammer
patches that I can find.  I've even added the hostname in the spammer db
file but our system still accepts mail from him.

How can I keep this guy and others from forging mail and making it look as
though it is coming from my mailer-daemon?

Here is the header from one he sent to my email address yesterday: