Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:01:55 -0600
From:      "Sean Heber" <sean@bebits.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SSH-2 Client

> I've a SSH-2 server installed in my FreeBSD machine and now I need a
> client for it. Well, the thing is I need a free client for... err....
> hmmm
> ..i shall not write this... i shall not write this.. for Windows
> 95/98/NT. AHHHHHHH! My fingers are burning! My fingers are burning!

Ahh...  Then you want PuTTY.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty.html

It has to be one of the coolest SSH clients for Windows I've ever used.
Free too.  Plus it's OSS.

Of course it might be illegal within the US.  I don't know, actually.  But
it was developed outside the US without the RSAREF lib (if that means
anything).  Can anyone help clear that up with me?  I know a tiny bit about
the whole RSA patent mess, but not many of the legal catches.  Hopefully I'm
not breaking the law by using PuTTY.  :-)

l8r
Sean

BeBits Admin
http://www.bebits.com/