Date:      Tue, 05 Jun 2001 17:01:12 +0200
From:      Cynic <cynic@mail.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

(Apologies if this goes out in HTML, my Eudora has freaked out again.)

Hi there.

Is there something similar to SVGATextMode for FBSD? Or does SVGATextMode
work in FBSD (w/o the compat layer)? I'd like to tweak my console a bit...
25 rows on a 17" monitor w/ 4MB AGP card is just ridiculous. :)

TIA

cynic@mail.cz