Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 20:02:50 -0600 (CST)
From:      James Wyatt <jwyatt@RWSystems.net>
To:        Swee-Chuan Khoo <sckhoo@asiapac.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISP account provisioning/maint

There is a *very* nice package available from FastLane Communications in
Fort Worth, Texas. It's called FLAMS and runs on FreeBSD (I think Sun,
and others too), handling radius, billing, web, mail, dialup,
lan-access, etc... It's web-based and knows about mailing users invoices,
turning off unpaid accounts after a grace period, etc... There are
call-desk support, paging, and other functions.

	sales@fastlane.net

I do contracting/consulting for FastLane, but was not involved in writing
FLAMS so I'm not completely unbiased. Several ISPs of various size,
including FastLane) are using it to *run* the business.

I hope this helps - James Wyatt

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Swee-Chuan Khoo wrote:
> Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 07:55:18 +0800 (SGT)
> From: Swee-Chuan Khoo <sckhoo@asiapac.net>
> To: questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: ISP account provisioning/maint
>
> 	is there is product available for doing account provisioning
> for an ISP? to handle subscribers accounts in mail, radius and billing
> server?
	[ deleted ]