Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gersh <gersh@sonn.com>
To:        Weiguang SHI <weiguang_shi@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel stack size

The kernel will grow the size of the userland stack if need be.
Look for vm_map_growstack().

Also just a FYI that size sounds about right for the kernel stack.  Be
very careful not to use function recursion or to many on the stack large
sized variables or else youll blow yourself into double fault land in a
hurry.