Date:      Wed, 02 Aug 2000 07:36:24 -0700
From:      Emmanuel Gravel <egravel@earthlink.net>
To:        Steve Sizemore <steve@cmpharm.ucsf.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiboot linux + freebsd on two drives

I was able to do this at one time. The way I finally got around to
making it work (two different HD's, one for each OS) was by using
strictly LILO for both OS'es. If you look in the mailing list archives,
I think I have a few posts that describe some of the more tricky
details (look for messages from egravel@juno.com).

All I can say is that the docs aren't quite complete on this issue...
YMMV.

Good luck!

Emmanuel