Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 2010 01:48:23 +0100
From:      Michal Varga <varga.michal@gmail.com>
To:        David Childers <saint@scvi.net>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Gnome Installation Script

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 20:53, David Childers <saint@scvi.net> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have created a installation script that will allow users to easily install
> and configure the Gnome desktop on the FreeBSD platform.
>
> You can view the documentation here:
> www.scribd.com/doc/27366469/Gnome-Desktop-Installation-Script-For-FreeBSD
>
> I am currently working on a hardening / lockdown script for Desktop
> computers running FreeBSD.
>
> Both scripts can be used on either i386 or amd64 platforms.
>
> Any feed back would greatly be appreciated.

OK, here is one:
"Hello, you have an old version of Adobe Flash Player. To use iPaper
(and lots of other stuff on the web) you need to get the latest Flash
player."
(in fact, I have none and I plan for it to stay that way)

Here is another one:
"Log in to Download This Document
email address or username
password