Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 06:33:20 -0500
From:      youlgok@attglobal.net
To:        Eckart Hofmann <bofh@muenster.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't startx

Hi, Eckart Hofmann:

Thanks for your help.  I did change the value, ge, to gt in /etc/rc without
changing any value in /etc/rc.conf and X did not start.  Now as the string in
/etc/rc remains as same, gt, I changed kern_securelevel="-1"  in /etc/rc.conf,
it was "2"  and now X starts.  I don't know what's going on here but I get X
Window running now after stay up one whole night.

I appreciate your help.  Thanks again.

-Paul