Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 14:33:25 +0100
From:      "Paul Walsh" <paul@walshsimmons.co.uk>
To:        "Lowell Gilbert" <lowell@world.std.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: MAXMEM on freeBSD3.4-RELEASE

Thanks. It was quicker to recompile - kernels are now built and humming ....

Great OS - been using it for 5 years.

Regards, Paul Walsh

  WALSH SIMMONS
  The Old Bank, 247 Chapel St, Manchester, UK
  T:01618399337 F:01618399336 ISDN:01618346884
  www.walshsimmons.co.uk
  Paul mobile: 07714 523312

Sweet dreams at http://www.laterooms.com