Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 21:08:13 +0200
From:      Markus Holmberg <markush@acc.umu.se>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Subject:   Re: Linux JDK path problems (with workaround)

I experienced the same problem and found it to be a problem with the
Linux emulation (no NFS involved). I filed a problem report in January:

The summary is that getcwd(3) under Linux emulation will fail really
hard after a rmdir (or unlink IIRC).

It's a really annoying problem, and I never managed to find the cause of
the problem (kernel hacking is not something I do daily :/).

Markus

--

Markus Holmberg         |       Give me Unix or give me a typewriter.
markush@acc.umu.se      |       http://www.freebsd.org/