Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 20:17:06 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Guy Helmer <ghelmer@scl.ameslab.gov>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Security Features of FreeBSD article

(Apologies for the cross-post -- it seems relevant to chat as well, given
the freebsd advocacy discussions of late.)

I recently mentioned in freebsd-security that an article I wrote, Security
Tools in FreeBSD, has been published in the May issue of SysAdmin. I've
just checked their web site, and they have made it their feature article
for May (meaning it is on-line!).  Here is the URL, which will likely only
be valid for a month or so:

http://www.samag.com/current/feature.html

Here's hoping that we can raise the visibility of FreeBSD!  Appropriate
thanks directed, as always, to the core team, other developers, and
everyone who helped with this article.  Thanks to SysAdmin as well for
publishing the article and making it available on the web.

Guy Helmer, Graduate Student, Iowa State University Dept. of Computer Science
Research Assistant, Ames Laboratory       ---         ghelmer@scl.ameslab.gov
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~ghelmer