Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:05:00 +0200 (MEST)
From:      "Jonas de Buhr" <Jonas.de.Buhr@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   do you still need translators?

hi!

i just managed to install a (working) freebsd 5.2 (after some bad tries with
earlier versions, i think i just got something messed up with the
securelevels until someone pointed me into the right direction, so it wasn't
exactly the systems fault but mine ;-) ) and i like it very much!!

as my c skills are far from being high enough to contribute to the code i
wondered if you may need another english to german translator for the
docs...

cya,
jonas

--