Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:31:57 -0700
From:      faSty <fasty@i-sphere.com>
To:        Klaus Steden <klaus@compt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hiding OS name

Problem is that when you run portsentry. If someone spoofing the packet
fool portsentry trigger block on your own IP or Denial of Service
with spoofing your IP and your portsentry will be useless even
I had put list of IP "ignore" I.E. portsentry.ignore.

I have that experience from the past. No good.

-fasty