Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:26:40 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Donny Lee <donny@CoreBit.com>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cardbus status

In message <3A12E946.F19467DA@CoreBit.com> Donny Lee writes:
: Warner Losh wrote:
: > OK.  It looks like we have cardbus working on most laptops.  I'm
: > currently coming in via the 3C575BT card.  At BSDcon we found that the
: > following cards worked:
: >         3C575[CB][CT]
: >         Xircom cards (and clones: IBM and Intel)
: >         3c656 (no modem)
: >         Dlink generic card
:
:   Found this from mailing list archives searching, is there
:   any detailed doc on configuration?  I'd like to try installing
:   a Dlink DFE-660.

No.  There's no information.  You are on your own.  The NEWCARD code
is experimental still.

Warner