Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:36:56 -0500
From:      Tony Wells <awells@journalstar.com>
To:        ramunas@nevezis.ppf.ktu.lt
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: perl

I couldn't get to the URL's you listed, but I'm guessing is that you
don't want directory listings in the 'pl' directory.  If you have the
'Options All' set you will get directory indexing by default.  Put a
file named .htaccess in the 'pl' directory and set the Options you want
for that directory, or modify your httpd.conf file.

P.S.
http://www.apache.org is your friend.

Good luck!