Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 1997 20:45:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   PAO questions

	I just suceded in gettting my Toshiba 500CDT to run FreeBSD and connect
	to my network. Now I have a couple of questions.

	If I install using the PAO boot disk, will the PAO patches get put in
	by the install, or will I need to manually add them afterwards? ( I am
	currently at 2.1.5 and am thinking about going to 2.2GAMA as long as
	I'm installing).

	Does 2.2 GAMA includethe Xfree 3.2 stuff. if not what vesrion of XFree
	does it include?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955