Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 1996 09:44:37 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@unm.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   netatalk (AppleTalk server) patches for FreeBSD

I've spoken with the author of netatalk and he has told me that there are
patches for it to allow it to run under FreeBSD. He is not currently
distributing them but thought that they were available somewhere on the
net. Can anyone tell me where to find them or who to contact?

"As Jun [Murai] explains it, `I can go to the bar and drink beer. I go
to a phone and ping my routers, and if they are still working, I go
back and drink more beer.'" Carl Malamud _Exploring_the_Internet_
Colin Johnson | colinj@unm.edu | http://www.unm.edu/~colinj/