Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 15:34:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup.freebsd.org I/O error

:>  SetAttrs ports/emulators/sim6811/pkg-comment,v
:>  SetAttrs ports/emulators/sim6811/pkg-descr,v
:>  SetAttrs ports/emulators/sim6811/pkg-plist,v
:> TreeList failed: Read failure from "/usr/sup/ports-all/checkouts.cvs": Input/output error
:
:This is an I/O error happening on your own system when cvsup is trying
:to read the file mentioned in the message.
:
:John
:--
:  John Polstra                                               jdp@polstra.com

    Yah, I figured that out... I hadn't even considered it could happen with
    a brand new IBM drive!  Ah well... back to the
    tried-and-true-but-run-slightly-hot seacrates.

						-Matt