Date:      Thu, 3 Apr 1997 18:25:30 +0100 (BST)
From:      Chris Stenton <jacs@gnome.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with zp driver  or PCNFS under 2.2.1

I have just installed 2.2.1 onto a gateway 2000 Laptop with a P90
processor, 16MB of RAM and a 3COM PCMCIA ethernet card.

It has been working fine and I have been able to copy 200MB of
data via nfs from another FreeBSD box. However, I have set it up to
be a pcnfs server and it works for a while but when a pcnfs client
downloads a large file the zp interface stops working. If I
try and ping a machine from the laptop I get

sendto: No buffer space available

netstat -i shows the interface is still up and a few output errors
have occured.

If I then do ifconfig zp0 down followed by ifconfig zp0 up then the
interface comes back.

Any ideas what I can do?

Chris