Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:58:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        John Daniel <john@cell-works.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dpt raid configuration/management

The dpt manager on floppies you can download from the DPT site. You can do
all you need to do with these. To setup the raid you just boot to a dos
floppy and then run the manager software that you d-loaded to floppies and
then fire up FreeBSD.
You can probably go here and find anything you need.

http://www.dpt.com/techsup/sc4fam.html

You aren't talking the same family of products that I am familiar with so
I can't say if the utilities there will do you any good or not.

Keith

Keith W.

At the helm <for better or worse>