Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:15:13 -0500
From:      "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@sc.rr.com>
To:        Mike Gruver <mgruver@carolina.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, brownicm@prokyon.com
Subject:   Re: How to use simple firewall with DHCP?

You can create an /etc/dhclient-exit-hooks script that will enable
you to do this...  All of the parameters that you mention are
passed to dhclient-script by dhclient, so they will be available
to you in a dhclient-exit-hooks script.  'man dhclient-script' for
more details, and also look at /sbin/dhclient-script.

HTH