Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:24:34 -1000
From:      "Michael P. Shimko" <shimko@maui.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Serial Communications

I have two serial devices configured in my custiom kernel, sio0 and sio1
(enabled).  My standard ISA modem uses /dev/cuaa1 to dial out.  I want
to use the other sio device for a hard-wired connection to my HP48 SX so
that I may use kermit and the x48 emulator program.  The /etc/ttys file
is standard-i.e. I've made no changes from the original installation.
What device do I use for the kermit program?  Thank you.

Michael