Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:52:15 -0600
From:      "Hauan David A" <david.hauan@fairchild.af.mil>
To:        "Joe Schmoe" <non_secure@yahoo.com>, "Alejandro Pulver" <alejandro@varnet.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: How can I cut and paste from xterm _into_ another program ?(NOTE - I am not an IDIOT)

Your question was answered.
Do you have a three button mouse or two
With mouse wheel? Or a two button mouse
With three button emulation?

Any way, highlight text with left button=20
Depressed, cut text with right button, paste
With middle button (wheel) or with two button and
Three button emulation click both buttons
At the same time.

dave