Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 07:53:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      CJTT <cjtt@employees.org>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ti driver, vlan and tcpdump

(using the ti and and also the bge drivers)....
with 4.5-PRERELEASE (cvs'upped two days ago), I've now lost
the ability to see the VLAN traffic on the main interface
(even with no VLAN in the kernel!)...so once again,
I've lost that loving feeling ;-(

Is there anything I can do in stable that will allow
me to see the packets (incoming)?  If not, what magic
will I have to perform in current that will do this?

(Of course, if Luigi would add some simple link layer
counting or diverting capability to ipfw, that would
be ideal ;-)

Thanks in advance....