Date:      Sat, 04 Jul 1998 23:11:27 -0700
From:      Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.dk>
To:        Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ethernet peculiarity

Sorry,

I think I'm getting old, the mouse port is of course irq 12. But I still
thinks it looks like a classic interrupt conflict. But it might be
because irq 10 is assigned to the PCI slots, that's default for most PCI
based computers. Go into the BIOS and make sure that the irq 10 setting
is assigned to ISA instead of PCI/PnP.