Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 17:13:34 +0200
From:      "Munish Chopra" <messiah_man@hotmail.com>
To:        keramidi@otenet.gr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mutt/sendmail/SMTP trouble

Thanks to everyone for their help, I finally got it working doing the
following...

In /etc/mail/freebsd.mc, I dumped in :

MASQUERADE_AS(runbox.com)
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)
FEATURE(masquerade_entire_domain)
define(`SMART_HOST', smtp.runbox.com)

..then I did this:

cd /usr/share/sendmail/cf/m4
m4 cf.m4 /etc/mail/freebsd.mc > /etc/mail/sendmail.cf

...and the thingy automagically worked. I should say I tried handing
sendmail the -f flag in my .muttrc, but I got some kind of child 127 error.
Anyway, off to learn more about the beast.

-Munish