Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 23:23:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
To:        kris@airnet.net
Cc:        FreeBSD-Multimedia <multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Has anyone got the Linux RealPlayer 5.0 working?

Hi Kris:

I am confused.. I thought Real Networks or whatever they are called
stopped at version 3.0 for Unix.. WHere did you get version 5.0 from?

I am successfully using version 3.0 under FreeBSD with Luigi's driver and
a cheap opti931 card.

Why are you asking about the Linux version anyways when you can get a
native version?

Bernie