Date:      Tue, 2 May 2000 14:58:48 -0700
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        <Paul.Newman@pgen.com>, <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
Cc:        <tcole@wcug.wwu.edu>, <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>, <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and IRC

> Here Here. If this guy is so massively "busy" in enjoying high-level
> enlightenment with the other experts and has no time to answer newbie
questions,
> how come he has the time to hold a protracted and repetitive flame war
> denouncing stuff on a list that is supposedly for discussing how best to
promote
> FreeBSD?!

Excuse me ?  I never claimed to be one of the experts, nor am I always
welcome in the channel.  As to how I manage my time, that's none of your
goddamn business.  I am simply saying this: The channel belongs to the
people with the ops.  If you don't like it, make your own channel or go
somewhere else.  But don't sit here and cry about it.