Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:02:24 -0700
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Perl compile problem in make world

On Sep 11,  8:59am, Mark Murray wrote:
} Don Lewis wrote:
} > } Close - I committed the real fix a few minutes ago.
} >
} > Thanks, that seems to have fixed it.
}
} I misrepresented the facts; your fix (The one concerning adding
} ${MINIPERLOPTS}) was spot-on. :-)
}
} Are you stressing the build at all by doing -jN or multiple installworlds?

Nope.

} I am getting reports of breakage that take me a long time to
} reproduce, and I need as many reports as possible.

I've seen those too and didn't want to take any chances.  Besides, the
CPU seems to keep sufficiently busy without -jN ...