Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:57:13 +0000
From:      Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists@tx.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   autofs

Is autofs built by default?

pauls@utd65257# uname -r
7.1-STABLE

Or do I need to do something special to build it?

Can I build it independently?  Or do I need to rebuild my kernel?

If it isn't implemented by default, how do I make it the default when I rebuild
the kernel?

I can't find any man pages on it, and googling doesn't show any howtos that
would walk me through it

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst
Check the headers before clicking on Reply.