Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:39:20 -0600
From:      "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@FreeBSD.org>
To:        KIMURA Yasuhiro <yasu@utahime.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Updated OpenSSL patches

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 12:10:24AM +0900, KIMURA Yasuhiro wrote:
> I re-downloaded the new one and successfully updated my 4.7R
> systems.

I'm glad that got sorted out.

> But probably there are not a few people who don't know it and
> are still in trouble. So I think another revised advisory should be
> published.

I disagree based on the traffic on this list and to
<security-officer@FreeBSD.org>.  Only a handful of people encountered
the trouble.  If they downloaded the patch previously, they will have
spoken up because it was broken.  If they haven't downloaded it yet,
well, they will not encounter the issue.

Thanks for bringing it up, though!

Cheers,
--
Jacques A. Vidrine <nectar@celabo.org>          http://www.celabo.org/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos