Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 2014 00:38:28 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Roger Marquis <marquis@roble.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sqlite error while executing DROP INDEX

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 11:42:31AM -0800, Roger Marquis wrote:
> Of all the pkgng bugs we've finally hit one that doesn't have an obvious =
workaround.
>=20
>    # pkg <anything>
>    pkg: sqlite error while executing DROP INDEX deps_unique;CREATE UNIQUE=
 INDEX deps_unique ON deps(name, version, package_id); in file pkgdb.c:2262=
: UNIQUE constraint failed: deps.name, deps.version, deps.package_id
>=20
> Any sqlite gurus out there know how to fix this?
>=20
Can you host somewhere you /var/db/pkg/local.sqlite somehow one of your
dependency is very bad, in theory this is impossible, either a bug in the p=
orts
tree or in portmaster/portupgrade (don't know what you do use)

Based on that I'll give you a workaround.

Best regards,
Bapt

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S--