Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 11:31:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Fuzzy <fuzzy@pooh.ASARian.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup?

thanks that worked. cvsp now runs and reports:

CVSup client, non-GUI version
Software version: REL_16_1p3
Protocol version: 16.1
http://www.polstra.com/projects/freeware/CVSup/
Report problems to cvsup-bugs@polstra.com

what I'm trying to do is get whatever security updates
there have been for 4.4 release, then rebuild everything.

FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE #14: Sat Mar 9 02:11:16 EST 2002

the doc says I should have a supfile, where do I find that
file? Ideally I'd like it not to bother with the XFree86
files as I'm not running X on this machine or the translations
of the doc files.

Thanks

Fuzzy