Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 09:48:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Devin Martin <dmartin@sound.net>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Format

On Tue, 27 Feb 1996, Devin Martin wrote:

> You should really consider organizing the data into much larger chunks.
> Jumping from page to page in order to print out the documentation is very
> time-consuming.  In addition, printing all the graphics and stuff at the

There is a MUCH better way of printing it out, but requires latex at the
moment.

As far as node size, there is tremendous variability in how different
authors treat sectioning, and the HTML generator uses sectioning to break
up the document.  Generally, I think there is too much use of sectioning,
(which generates a zillion tiny HTML files) and in many cases and
descriptive list should be used instead.

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============