Date:      Mon, 27 May 96 14:01 CDT
From:      mike@nemesis.lonestar.org (Mike)
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for procedure to install second drive

I have a FreeBSD system that is already running and I want to
add a second drive without having to re-install the first drive.
The first and second drives are SCSI.

I could probably manually create a new disklabel by hand and
go through all of that, but I keep seeing hints that the
system installation software can be used to configure a second
drive without nuking the contents of the existing drive
AND reinstalling the operating system.

I have looked through the archives for the mailing list and have
been unable to locate such a procedure for 2.1.

Any help is appreciated.

					Mike
					mike@nemesis.lonestar.org