Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 00:46:06 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        developers@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   http://phk.freebsd.dk/Gnats/

It seems that my little plot of our abysmal performance when it comes
to our PR database actually helped spur some activity, at least the
end of the graph points in the right direction now.

But we are far from done yet, so find a couple of PR's and close them,
there are 3000 to choose from...

If you are not a committer, use the feedback mechanism (email or
the link at the bottom of the webpages:

	http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi

If you think a PR can be closed, say so in your follow up with
the grep'able line:

	This PR can be closed.

Thanks in advance!