Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:37:48 -0500
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'daniel B' <danielb@pacex.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: POP3 user passwords fail URGENT PLEASE!

Daniel,

This list needs more information to be able to help you.

What POP3 server are you using?  (FreeBSD doesn't have "stock" POP server.)
 - Did you look for support specific to that POP server?  It may be
something in an FAQ on their site.
When did this start happening?
Can FreeBSD clients access the POP server? (there are unix based POP
clients, hell you can telnet to the port and see what happens)
Is the POP3 server software running as root?

-Chris
P.S. Please CC: any replies to the mailing list.