Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:37:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

> >	I need to setup a mailing list to take over one from Onelist.com
> >(we're losing posts there :( I have a 2.2.6 machine that is a dial-up
> >server for a small Lan, but no dedicated IP or domain name. Thanks in
> >advance!
>
> Did you have a question?

	Yes, my train of thought got derailed somewhere. I need to setup
a mailing list server, I can't not seem to find a piece of software for
this, nor do I know enough about Sendmail to do this either. Also, since
this is a local machine without a dedicated IP, what can I do to
circumvent this problem?

					Rick