Date:      Wed, 04 Dec 2002 02:16:29 -0600
From:      "Franklin Pierce" <franklin_pierce@operamail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Opera

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wilkinson,Alex" <Alex.Wilkinson@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:36:24 +1030 (CST)
To: Peter Milne <peter@milneweb.com>

> >How do I get rid of it all or how do I fix it?
>
> shell> pkg_delete /var/db/pkg/opera*
>
>  - aW

Helpful, to say the least.

Actually, I had a similar problem, which went away when I deleted my ~/.opera/cache4/ directory.

Something about Opera is defective in the caching anyway, although I've never figured out exactly what it is, it just doesn't work real well to change the settings and it's even worse if you leave them alone.

Ach!

Love,
Franklin Pierce