Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 1997 21:40:33 +0600
From:      Felipe Rivera Márquez <felipe@informador.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   maybe craked?

hi there all of you.

	I have a pentium box running 2.1.7-Release.
	Now, i switched to root and i tried to change permissions for
/usr/bin/su and had the following output:

	chmod: /usr/bin/su: Operation not permitted

	Am i getting crazy or my machine has been cracked????

	chmod doesn't work on other binaries, i.e. yppasswd, but it 	works on
at (they have the same permissions, owner and group).

	I've upgraded from 2.1.6R last feb 12 using cvsup to upgrade my 	source
tree and then making world.

	Thanx