Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 1996 01:21:20 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fvwm95-2 refresh problem

In article <199606191011.MAA13393@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de> you wrote:
: When switching back and forth between virtual screens (alpha vs. X)
: I notice that the start bar at the bottom of the fvwm95-2 screen
: doesn't get refreshed once I CTRL-ALT-F1-switched back and forth to
: the X screen.

: Anyone else seeing this? (I'm running Xinside Xaccel 1.3).

 Nope... I'm running fvwm95-2 with the task bar on Xinside Xaccel 1.2
 with no worries..  I tried the switching a few times... all looks
 good.  (I'm using a Cirrus 59xx or something :)

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  The internet is full, please try again in half an hour...